SUPER JEWELLERY GOLD SCHEME - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The amount saved in the above scheme will be eligible for purchase of Jewellery /Articles only. Under no circumstances the same will be reimbursed by cash as per government guidelines.
- The installment has been paid on or before 10th of every month. Payments can be made by
Cash/DD/Debit and Credit cards or cheques (subject to realization and payable at Chennai
Only) in favour of Saravana Stores (Jewel) Super LLP
- On completion of 11 months, members can purchase Jewellery/Silver Articles/Gift articles
within the section (VA & making Charges applicable) at the beginning of 12th month. Defaults
and delay in payments of regular installments will have an effect on the maturity date
- In case there is any default in payments for over 3 months or if the scheme is discontinued the
membership will be treated as cancelled, and no benefits or schemes can be availed. However
Jewellery or Articles can be purchased for the remitted amount.
- All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Chennai courts only.
- 3% GST will be borne by the customers. In case of increase in GST or any other taxes and
levies the same has to be borne by the customer.
Jewellery Saving Scheme – 11 Months
||Payable for 11